For more shipping information, please visit our Shipping Details page.
- We offer flate rate shipping based on your zone.
- Be sure someone is able to receive your order upon arrival. If the carrier has to take back your order, it could ruin the products. We are not responsible for any thawed products.
- If dissatisfied with your order or if you do not receive your order, contact us at (618) 521-5201 within 24 hours upon receiving or the expected delivery date to resolve any issues. If we are not contacted within the stated 24 hour time period, we cannot help resolve any issues and will not replace any items.
- We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, or outside of the U.S.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, A.P.O. or F.P.O. addresses.
- Frozen products cannot be guaranteed upon order’s arrival. Our products may start to soften around the edges before delivery date, but can be frozen or refrigerated upon arrival. We recommend 1-day air to guarantee your products remain frozen, especially during warmer months.
- All of our meat is frozen when shipped.
- For the best customer service experience, please note if you are buying this as a gift and shipping somewhere other than your home address, remember to notify them they will be receiving a perishable delivery.
- Product Availability: All orders subject to available stock on hand. If order exceeds available quantity, we will contact you regarding your order to resolve any issues.
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit cards. All pricing is listed in U.S. dollars and all payments must be prepaid in U.S. funds.
If you are not satisfied with your order or do not receive your order, contact us at (618) 521-5102 within 24 hours of receiving your order or on the expected delivery date to resolve any issues. If we are not contacted within the 24 hour time period, we cannot help resolve the issue and will not replace any items.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us!
Phone: (618) 521-5102